Senior Home Care
Safe Harbor Home Care is the perfect home care solution for San Diego residents who want to maintain their independence and dignity by continuing to live in the comfort of their own homes. Let our highly experienced Personal Care Attendants make your life easier with a personal plan of care that ensures a peaceful and satisfying in-home care experience.
Our Personal Care Attendants can provide a wide array of in-home and senior care services, including:
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping and errand
- Meal preparation and service
- Pet care
- Driving and/or accompanying the client to the physician when necessary
- Physician appointment coordination
- Medication reminders
- Hygiene assistance
- Ambulation assistance to help prevent falls
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Assisting with correspondence to family and friends
- Socialization, friendship and support for the client
- Going on walks and encouraging and participating in stimulating activities
- Cancer Care
- Memory Care
We recognize the fact that certain illnesses are more common to seniors. Therefore, our Personal Care Attendants receive special training with clients who have Alzheimer's disease and related dementia illnesses. For added peace of mind, we are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to answer any questions or concerns about your care.
All of our staff members and Personal Care Attendants are compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, highly skilled and dedicated to assuring optimal results and a full peace of mind. We are here to provide you the care you need to fully relax and recover. Every Personal Care Attendants is fully trained, CPR and First Aid Certified, and bonded. Safe Harbor Home Care takes pride in our ability to offer personal and individualized care.